UKAS/ISO Balance and Scale CalibrationEuropean Instruments (LabPro is a division of European Instruments) with its experience and knowledge in weighing technology, is able to maintain, repair and service all types of balances. This comprehensive knowledge of such a wide range of balances guarantees that our customers can rely on a high standard of quality and expertise from one supplier.
With the convenience of a single point of contact we provide a cost effective, quality service and unrivalled expertise covering all your equipment service and calibration needs.
Our service engineers are based in well-chosen locations throughout the United Kingdom mainland. Through a central control point at our Oxford head office we respond to our contract customers needs promptly and within specified response times.
Recognised Quality Standards
Quality Assurance has always received the highest priority at European Instruments and the company is registered to BS EN ISO 9001:2000
Choice of Agreement
European Instruments will provide a tailor-made service and calibration agreement to meet your specific needs or you can choose one of our Service Plans.
Key Features of Service
- We are authorised suppliers and service agents for all leading makes of weighing equipment, including: Sartorius, Mettler, Ohaus, A&D, Oxford and Denver. This means our engineers are skilled and manufacturer trained in the service, maintenance and repair of their respective balances.
- Our field service team are fully supported by our in-house technical workshop, who can repair any equipment which cannot be rectified out in the field. We offer free of charge estimates on all equipment sent back for repair. Also should you purchase a balance through us we will fully support the warranty on that product.
- We fully understand the servicing requirements of companies such as yourselves, having had service contracts in place for many years for companies like Pfizer, GSK, Abbott Laboratories. We can offer advice on areas such as :
- Setting acceptance limits
- Minimum Weight (complying with FDA regulations)
- Nawi directive - relevant to manufacturing pharmaceuticals
Service Levels - Do you know what you are getting?There is a "Quality of Difference" in service provision for weighing equipment in the UK in terms of the technical capability to provide the service and what is actually done during the service.
European Instruments clearly identify their skills and 34 years experience delivering weighing service, and detail what is included in our service, see below for more info:
|European Instruments Service Levels|
|Service Levels Check List|